Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sin (Tag Title Match)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

Sin (Tag Title Match) Empty
PostSubject: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 am

Psycho Messiah is shown sitting down in a dim hallway rocking from side to side. Every so often he lets out a laugh. After a few seconds he looks up.

Psycho Messiah
You might be wondering what I am doing sitting out in a hallway before such a big match for me and I have a simple answer. I feel like letting off some steam and no better way then in a dim hallway to gather your thoughts.

See last week a chance slipped through the cracks for me. I have no excuse for it and won’t blame ring rust on it. I just tried to hard to see if I still had it, which I still do. My fault was my aggression wasn’t what it should have been. I never should have, you know what no need for what I should have done. Its to the present now, tag titles to be exact.

Psycho Messiah cracks a smile
Psycho Messiah

After the Undertaker destroyed the World Champ and after I nearly beat Matt Hardy. Me and Taker are booked as a team to fight for the Tag Team Championship against Matt Hardy and Christian and Brian Danielson and his mystery partner. Who could be any person out there, hell it might be me.

Psycho Messiah stands up and throws his hoodie up

Psycho Messiah
Boys the dust is getting kicked up a little and as it settles down 2 men are shown standing tall. Me and Taker aren’t a game or a hot novelty act we real and when realism is thought about actions are shown full tilt.
TBC: Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:18 pm

[center]Undertaker appears out of a dark alley. The fans start to scream and chant "Taker" .He looks a Psycho Meassiah before looking at the camera.

The Phenom
The Undertaker
Last week I fought Randy Orton and I won. During that match I wondered who was gonna win. Now I gotta worry about winning another match

The fans cheer

Undertaker glances at Messiah.

The Phenom
color=darkred]The Undertaker[/color]
Now this is no ordinary match. This a tag team match for the tag teams title. This is a great opportunity. Now Psycho what do you think are the odds in this match

He looks over two Messiah.

TBC: Psycho Messiah

Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:18 pm

Psycho Messiah
What i think, i think that something sinister is about to happen. You take 2 elements like gas and a match and shit happens, wait sorry thats already been said before. When you take a man and you push him into a corner he tends to fight back harder. Well what if 2 men were taken and put in a corner with no danger but still felt like fighting harder then before.

That's what we have here 2 men who have no end to there violence and will leave bodies in the wake. Run to the hills is what i could say but i'm not. I am gonna leave your destiny in your own dam hands.

Psycho Messiah looks at Taker and laughs

Psycho Messiah
A man once said to be respected you have to respect yourself. Well when failure occurs will respect be found or lost. That's the true test of life for a man.

TBC: Taker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 am

hbk kicks both and takes the belt and i jman beat him and win title
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:43 pm

No. No he does not.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:17 pm

Of course he does not, because the Coleminers are eating BBQ.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:58 pm

HOW DA HELL DID JMAN NOT WIN TITLE
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Because 1+1=2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Since when?
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 3:57 am

Since WWII
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sin (Tag Title Match)   Sin (Tag Title Match) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sin (Tag Title Match)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: