Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Varsity Villain comes to EWE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: The Varsity Villain comes to EWE   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:00 am

Alex Riley walks out onto the stage and puts his hands in the shape of a diamond as the crowd boos him. He walks down the ramp and enters the ring. Riley jumps up on the turnbuckle and flexes. He then jumps down and grabs a mic, Riley positions himself in the center of the ring as the crowd quiets down.

::: The Rare Breed :::
= ALEX RILEY =

Can it be? Is it true? Has Alex Riley finally come to EWE!?!? Yes you are correct! Your favorite Varsity Villain has finally joined EWE, after playing some financial hardball of course... For those of you who don't know me, like there isn't anybody who doesn't but EWE management made me do this anyways....I am Alex Riley, aka The Varsity Villain, aka The Rare Breed, aka the man born to wrestle, A..K..A! The man born to be World Champion in EWE! If you expected me to walk out here tonight and give you some sob story of how I "overcame the odds of being the ultimate underdog to become what I am today"

Riley said this while putting the quotation symbol up in his hands for all to see.

= ALEX RILEY =

or how I "Followed my boyhood dream of becoming a wrestler" or even how I was "born in Boston Mass, became a rapper and got stabbed in a nightclub by some guy named jesus" I don't need Hustle, Loyalty, or Respect! I do things at my leisure, don't listen to anybody but myself, or give a damn about the rest of you turd burglers in the crowd! The thing is I wasn't born a Connetecuit Blue Blood, in the Palace of Wisdom, or a poor black child. I'm not an All American American, a straight edge maniac, or the whole damn show, and I'm sure as hell not Canadian. I'm not the son of a common man, or the son of the million dollar man! But I will tell you what I am... I am Alex Riley, and unlike the rest of the sobs in the back I was born into greatness! I flew here in a private jet and ate an animal so far up on the endangered species list you've never heard of it!

The crowd starts to boo Riley really loudly.

= ALEX RILEY =

Good, good! I hope you boo me, but you better get used to it, because I am here to stay! And it will only be a matter of weeks before I am the face on every poster and magazine you see. I have the talent of Chris Jericho, the mic skills of The Miz, and the looks of... Well nobody here because they're all pretty damn ugly! You see, I am a rare breed of a person. A person like me comes along once every...every...NEVER! Because you will never find anybody that can even slightly compare to me because that's just how rare of a breed I am.

Alex Riley pases a little bit and rests on a rope while the crowd gives him heat some more.

= ALEX RILEY =

I am the Varsity Villain! I've shoved more nerds into lockers then you've seen horrible matches from EWE, and thats a lot! But don't fear because now that I am with the company things are surely on the rise! You have never seen a villain like me, and you will never see one like me again! You think Randy Orton, Chris Jericho, The Miz, and Sheamus are villains? They are all giant pussies compared to the threat of what I bring to EWE! I am Alex Riley! And I am better then all of you, or any other superstar in this company! And that brings me to my opponents tonight, Mr. Anderson, and Jack Swagger. Mr. Anderson may be good the microphone but his abilities in the ring are truly sickening! Jack Swagger may be an All American American, but he's a smart as the rest of you dumbasses are! Tonight when I face them I am going to personally dismantle the Dickwad Mr. Anderson, and the Good Ol' Boy from Oklahoma Jack Swagger. And I will become the world champion even if I have to tare through each and every one of you! I hope all you superstars, who in no time will be nothing more then my lackey's, take note on tonight because it's only a matter of time until it's your turn until you take your chances at me! Everybody in the back, in the crowd, and all of you at home, get a paper and pen because in my match I am truly going to take you to school on how a real wrestler gets things done!
Back to top Go down
Blackout
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Blackout
Championship: Word Wrestling Champion
Finisher: The Black Resolution

PostSubject: Re: The Varsity Villain comes to EWE   Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:30 am

Great RP man. I really enjoyed reading it. Very Happy

Biggest Accomplishments
- 1x World Wrestling Champion
- 1x EWE Cruiserweight Champion
- 2010 Superstar of the Year
- 2010 Match of the Year (.vs Angel)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: The Varsity Villain comes to EWE   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:16 am

OOC: Please put the Sparta version in your sig.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Varsity Villain comes to EWE   

Back to top Go down

The Varsity Villain comes to EWE
Page 1 of 1