Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw Empty
PostSubject: I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw   I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 11:24 am

The scene fades in to show the International Champion, Michael Tarver, before his match. He is in the center of the ring and the crowd is chanting his name. He smiles after pulling down his trademark facemask. Then stares at both sides. He adjusts his title on his shoulder before starting to speak.

::: The International Champion :::
= MICHAEL TARVER =
Edge...Tonight I have a match with, Edge.

He chuckles as the crowd cheers.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
It's funny because like two months ago we were in the same ring together, fighting for THIS title...

He raises the title in the air as the crowd cheers again... He grins as he puts it back on his shoulder and speaks.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
As you can see I won that match, and I easily retained my belt last week by beating Mr. Anderson. Alright, I admit it, it wasn't THAT easy.

The fans laugh...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Roll it.

He points at the Titantron screen..."SHINING WIZARD BY ANDERSON! Anderson lifts Mr. 1.9 up and places him in the corner. Anderson lifts him onto the top rope and gets him in Fireman's carry position! Anderson leaps! Tarver stays on the top rope! Anderson rolls down! TARVER LEAPS! DIVING KILLSHOT!" The crowd cheers as the camera goes back to filming the Champion. He waits for the cheers to die out...

= MICHAEL TARVER =
It was a great match. And word is Anderson wants a non-title rematch against me. Well I'm ready to take him on anytime, anywhere. Now, to address a further situation, I'd like to talk about the Rapture. Those guys have been doing too much damage, when they should've just stayed away. Edge is now a part of the Rapture. Along with Miz and Blackout as well since the Pay-Per-View, well good for them. I decided I was going to let them keep playing their games until the hunt begun. And the hunt begins now!

The crowd goes wild and starts a "RAPTURE SUCKS" chant. Tarver nods confidently before going back to the mic.

= MICHAEL TARVER =
Edge, I'm gonna take you out tonight, and one by one, I'll be taking each one of those guys out. And I'm proud to say there are two men that have my back, and if there's people that know a thing or two about making impact through damage, it's me and them. And we're gonna do it again if the Rapture really wants us to... If not, they better step down... Edge, tonight our match has a very intriguing stipulation, a chairs match. If there's someone with great experience in what comes to chairs, it's you. You've knocked out so many people with Con-Chair-To's, and many different other types of hardcore involving chairs, and I give it up to you, you're a chairs expert. Some of the people you knocked out didn't deserve it, most of the people actually, and you've been asking for what I'm gonna give to you tonight for a long, long time. I think I might just have to break your damn jaw. Be it from the top rope, be it from the ground up, I'm gonna knock you out Edge. It's not for nothing that they call me the God Damn International Champion, the hunt begins, tonight. Now come out here so we can get this over with, I promise I'll give you a long and painful treatment.

Tarver laughs and drops the mic, then taunts as the crowd goes wild.

END OF RP

This is supposed to go before the match
Back to top Go down
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber
Matt Hardy

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy
Championship: None
Finisher: Twist of Fate

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw   I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:22 pm

Great RP! There were some groggy spots, but I liked the ending. The quantity is average, which is good, long RP's tend to get boring. This one is the perfect size and quality, great job.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw   I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:58 am

Please don't let it go before the match!!! I could put this RP to great use in Rapture's RP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw   I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Gonna Break Your Damn Jaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Wrestling Empire :: EWE Shit :: EWE RPs-
Jump to: