Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Extreme Wrestling Empire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extreme Wrestling Empire

9 out of 10 dentists recommend EWE.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy) Empty
PostSubject: Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)   Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 3:03 pm

"Open Arms To Damnation" plays as Psycho Messiah makes his way to the stage. The crowd erupts in a Messiah chant as he walks to the ring with his signature yellow hoodie. PM rolls in and asks for a mic

::: Pinnacle of Extreme :::
= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
It's good to be back in a ring after such a long lay off and I can see I am still fresh in some minds and will be an image soon enough in others.

Psycho Messiah sits in a corner

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
As the weeks went by I wondered who would I face and when it would take place. Finally I have a match and an opponent. Matt Hardy in a Number One Contender's Match for the World Title. A fitting match for me being a World Champ in every single federation I have been in but that’s not important here. What is important is my reappearance in the ring... See my body quit letting me do what I loved to do and I had to give up the sport I liked to compete in. But after 8 years the intentions are still there to see if I have the desire to redo history.

Psycho Messiah stands up and flips his hoodie down

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
Eight years ago I retired from wrestling after ten years of my body taking a beating. I was a thrill seeker some would say with a death wish. I competed in every kind of match you could come up with and won them all. I even competed in Japan... In Big Japan against the likes of Takashi Sasaki, Abdullah Kobayashi, Yuko Miyamoto, and Ryuji Ito all in hellish nightmare type death matches. I won more than half but those matches will change any man...The man, Ryuji Ito after a set of matches with me gave me the name the American Nightmare due to my sadistic ways in matches were I would sacrifice my body to get a win. After my stint there I came back hungrier and more brutal then ever. I would go over the line in most matches and would really hurt people and some how break their spirits. Change them into broken men scared of their own shadow. I guess sometimes I was the monster under their bed.

Psycho Messiah starts laughing real hard then stops in a cold stare weaving his head back back and forth

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
What I did to men was damn near criminal and what I can do resembles a serial killer. Those broken men I left in my wake were weak individuals. Only beaten cause of there sad existence in life. I don’t feel compassionate for what I did only sadness cause I could have done more to help with their suffering. I could have taken more years away from them like and ability of sorts or made them bed ridden. After eight years a man has to hunt again and Matt Hardy is the man to be the first maybe not victim but test to see if the eight years off have really healed my body and really healed my mind. Hardy I feel bad for you and I really feel bad for what I am capable of doing to you. Then again maybe you see me as a road block and feel sorry for me being my first match up and such and important one. You see...I saw an interview with Coach and Matt Hardy on EWE.Com earlier...CM Punk huh? I was around way before Punk decided to be a savior to people. Don't get me wrong, hell of a wrestler but more so a follower then a leader or savior. When Punk was beginning in wrestling I was already five years in busting my ass. So don't think that a comparison to Punk is a cut down or low blow. It just means you know we both have accomplished more then you ever have.

Psycho Messiah starts walking side to side

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
Matt your biggest weakness has always been your lack of focus. Not just now but your whole entire life. When things happen around you, you never notice. You just assume that's the way it's suppose to be and go on. Many say that's strength, it's really weakness Matt. Why do you always get to the top or even to a title, then job out just as quick?

Crowd boos a little.

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
In your interview you mention me as an after thought going on to say you will be a third time world champ. That’s cool, I hope you can accomplish that one day but not through me. You're more worried about the Rapture than your own match. Scared outta your mind from a bunch of wannabe’s who aren't even on the same show as you are. Their whole gimmick is what I am about by myself. I don’t need some back up to make a point, I make it on my own. Rapture will have their day in the dirt.

Psycho Messiah takes a long pause.

= PSYCHO MESSIAH =
I will leave you with this since you won’t come to me I will come find you. Matt you can do all your interviews about how nice life is and how you think I am just a stone in the path and that’s fine with me. You can say I am like CM Punk and that’s again alright with me. Cause you're just showing me respect that you don’t realize you're showing. Last but not least you can make all the jokes in the world to cover up your weakness. It won’t make you a better man just a man. A fool is a person who doubts there ability to live.

Psycho Messiah throws the mic in to the crowd as
Back to top Go down
Shawn Michaels
Dark Match
Dark Match
Shawn Michaels

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Shawn Michaels
Championship: BBQ Champion
Finisher: Sweet Chin Music

PostSubject: Re: Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)   Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:12 am

OOC: You might want to incorporate crowd reactions more, it helps the feel of the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down
Psycho Messiah

Psycho Messiah

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Psycho Messiah
Championship:
Finisher: Death Dealer

PostSubject: Re: Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)   Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

As PM waits in the ring a video come's over the titantron of a Matt Hardy interview. As time goes by PM starts laughing. When the video comes to a close PM picks up the mic.

Psycho Messiah: CM Punk huh? I was around way before Punk decided to be a savior to people. Don't get me wrong hell of a wrestler but more so a follower then a leader of savior. When Punk was beginning in wrestling I was already 5 years in busting my ass. So don't think that a comparison to Punk is a cut down or low blow. Its just means you know we both have accomplished more then you ever have.

Psycho Messiah starts walking side to side

Psycho Messiah: Matt your biggest weakness has always been your lack of focus. Not just now but your whole entire life. When things happen around you, you never notice. You just assume that's the way its suppose to be and go on. Many say that's strength, its really weakness Matt. Why do you always get to the top or even to a title then job out just as quick.

Crowd boos a little.

Psycho Messiah: In your interview you mention me as a after thought going on to say you will be a 3rd time world champ. That’s cool I hope you can accomplish that one day but not through me. Your more worried about the Rapture then your own match. Scared outta your mind from a bunch of wanna be’s. There whole gimmick is what I am about by myself. I don’t need some back up to make a point, I make it on my own. Rapture will have there day in the dirt.

Psycho Messiah take a long pause

Psycho Messiah: I will leave you with this since you won’t come to me I will come find you.

Matt you can do all your interviews about how nice life is and how you think I am just a stone in the path and that’s fine with me. You can say I am like CM Punk and that’s again alright with me. Cause your just showing me respect that you don’t realize your showing. Last but not least you can make all the jokes in the world to cover up your weakness. It won’t make you a better man just a man.
A fool is a person who doubts there ability to live.

Psycho Messiah throws the mic in to the crowd as his music hits

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)   Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begining of something( Psycho Messiah vs Matt Hardy)
Page 1 of 1