Chris Jericho
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Chris Jericho
Championship:
Finisher: Walls of Jericho

PostSubject: Down and...Out?   Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:54 pm

The scene fades in to show Chris Jericho, with his head bandaged, as well as his waist and one of his arms. The crowd cheers and chants "HARDY! HARDY! HARDY!". Jericho has a noticeable frown upon his face, he tilts his head up a little bit before speaking.

::: The Mental Mastermind :::
= CHRIS JERICHO =
Do you like what you see?... Does it please you, that I have a completely dented skull, broken ribs, broken wrists?

The crowd cheers.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I can't believe I used to like people like you hypocrites... And now even my own best friend, Randy Orton, says he's better than me. When I heard him say that, I felt wounded, even more than I actually am. The whole world is against me, there's nobody on my side. But it's not gonna last forever. Tonight I have a partner, and of all people, it's Jack Evans.

Jericho sighs...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
It annoys me. It bugs me that I don't get the respect I deserve. I am the best in the world at what I do.... And you know what? I give it up to Matt Hardy because he beat me last Sunday. But while he might've won the battle, I won the war. So, fine, John Morrison is back on XPlosion, I don't even care, I've already settled my problems with that leech... He's not holding me back anymore. Triple H got his shot at Randy, and he lost, what a surprise... And speaking of holding people back... From now on, I'm not counting on anybody. Not Lance Storm, not Randy Orton, and sure as hell not Christian. After tonight, you won't see me teaming up with anybody. After tonight, you won't see me trust anybody. This is how it should've been from scratch. I'm not dealing with any shit any longer. And Randy... You think you're better than me?... You're no better. I used to think we were the same but you proved me as wrong as I ever was. We were friends, but as bigger the star you became when you became the World Wrestling Champion..The bigger your ego became. And it drives me mad as I see you climbing up the ladder so easily when I overcome double the threats you overcome, and I stay in the exact same spot. That's what always happens when I trust someone. It happened with you, with Hardy, with Morrison...Everyone.

He pauses as the crowd remains silent.

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I'm considering retirement.

The crowd goes wild!!! Jericho looks down for a while until the crowd finally calms down, which takes a lot of time actually.

Matt Striker: I can't believe he just said that.

Jericho looks back into the camera...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
You people really think that way, huh... This is why I call you hypocrites, it's the damn truth. Four months ago you'd be cheering like hell for me and pleading with me not to go. But you know what? I don't care anymore. I've been in this business for more than twenty years... Let me get to the point. Lance Storm came to me earlier, he said he had a huge plan for next week, we talked for a while and I ended up kicking him out of the locker room, but that's another story. He told me about the plan and he asked me...I've been thinking about it since the show started actually. He asked me if I wanted a spot next week in a Ladder Match against Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels for the World Wrestling Championship. I said no, because I didn't want to face Randy, especially in my state. But then I remembered his words. "I'm even better than Chris Jericho"...

The crowd cheers...

= CHRIS JERICHO =
I'm not going anywhere, and you know what?! I'm taking that spot!

The scene fades out as Jericho has a confident grin on his lips. The crowd is giving out a mixed reaction.

Biggest Accomplishments:
- 2009 EWE Superstar of the Year.
- 2x World Wrestling Champion
- 2x EWE Tag Team Champion

PROUD MEMBER OF THE GANG
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://extreme-w-empire.darkbb.com
Matt Hardy
Jobber
Jobber

Character sheet
Wrestler Name: Matt Hardy